How Do You Be So Short?

Thursday, November 24, 2005

No Pictures Today

I know! Usually I at least have one picture. But today we are in Phoenix with the Grand Parents!! So I don't have easy access to our iphoto like normal. But hey, at least I'm posting right?
Yesterday we took the (now relatively short) drive to Phoenix. It went pretty well I thought. We didn't get stuck in too much traffic. And we got to shop for a short while at the Galleria mall! Then, we got to eat Quinceys for lunch and Burger King for supper. :) I love Quinceys. Today, we will be seeing a lot of family which will be awesome, as well as eating lots of food. I'm excited!
Even though we are having (and will have) tons of fun, I still miss Daisy. Yesterday we brought her by Mrs. Meeks house and said good bye before leaving for AZ. She was actually really nervous. I'd like to think it was because she didn't want us to leave, but Mom says that all beagles do that. So, what can I say. I printed out a picture of us (Daisy and me) before we left so that I can have it with me and look at it when I miss her. It's so crazy to see Charley!! She's tiny compared to Daisy! I was thinking that they would be about the same size since Daisy isn't quite full grown yet, but they sure aren't! However, we must keep in mind that Charley is a wonderful inside dog, whereas Daisy is a wonderful outside dog. (Secretly Daisy and I know that she belongs inside, we just can't tell anyone.)
Well, I guess that's all for today. Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

I can't believe you were up posting at 7:30 am!! Glad you got to go to Pheonix for Thansgiving though. Happy Thanksgiving!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Daisy seems little and HYPER after being with Duke for the weekend! :) Hope y'all had a blast with Phoenix relatives!
Love you!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home