How Do You Be So Short?

Friday, November 11, 2005

Is it Time?




Has it been long enough since I last made a post about Daisy? Well, I still think she's great. However, just as I was about to start on this post Mom asked us to go over to the church playground to put away the balls that the kids threw in our yard. So, we decided to take Daisy. But I didn't really think about how she would go around and find all the trash from the kids' lunches and eat it. Caleb got most of it away from her before she ate it, but I think she swallowed a piece of gum. To say the least,

we spent a lot of time chasing her around to get things away from her so that she won't get sick by eating it. Sometimes we see her throwing up because she's eaten the trash some little kid gave her, and just from eating EVERYTHING else! (She's not very good at coming when you call her.) So, we got a little frustrated with her for all that. But you know, I think that probably happens with all true family members.
As you can see, she does pretty well with the "sit" command. I thought that was a cute one to put on here. Plus, I think it's very important to make sure every one can see how big she's getting. :) Kayla, I can't wait for you to come see
her (and us)!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

That's great she would actually sit long enough to get her picture taken! Too bad those kids are still throwing trash in the yard.
How's Daisy doin' on her big bone??

5:41 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

The big bone is the sweetest, you should put another picture of her eating that on here!!! Nice that you finally posted again too!!!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I can't wait to come see her! She looks so cute sitting there.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home