How Do You Be So Short?

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Long Day

Well, once again I have no pictures. This morning we took Daisy to the vet because she had to get spayed. After that I went to preschool. :) Then I came home and started real school. However, that part seemed to take FOREVER!! Plus, I'm really not into all that homework they give out...... Then of course I had more preschool as well as lunch, which meant I had to come back home to *more* school, and still no Daisy. Well, we finally finished all of the school for today, and then we were to go and pick Daisy up at four 'oclock. Not only did she have to get spayed today, but since her baby teeth were supposed to already be out and they weren't, they had to pull them. Poor little Daisy. Even though she was incredibly tired, even the vet was surprized at how excited she was to see us. I was glad. But for Daisy, she was still moving very slowly, which was kind of sad. Besides that, they said we need to keep her kind of settled down for the next few days just to make sure the stitches stay the way they are supposed to...... Yeah. I don't know how many of you know Daisy, but if you do, you know that she does NOT settle down. Even if she is tired, she will *make* herself jump up on her cabin and bridge the gap between it and the safety gate so that she can more easily watch us and whatever we are doing. So I guess we'll see how that goes. :) For right now, she is just sitting in a chair trying to get some sleep. I don't blame her. She's probably in a fair bit of pain. Well, I guess I'll let you know how she's doing after a while!

5 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

Poor cute little pup.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Tell the little gal that I love her!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Yeah, Zachary loves her so much he scares the livin' nightlights outta her! :)
It's sad that she's in pain, but I'm sure she's enjoying the extra attention from you--as if she doesn't get enough! :)
Did you send the email to my .mac address? I didn't get it! Something screwy is going on between our emails, I think!!

11:27 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I remember when we got David Spade. Yes, he is in that Tommy Boy movie. Seems like he was moving slowly and was kind of sad, also. I don't know if he got over it, but I am sure Daisy will.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Sorry you had so much school today. You would think your mom would let you off the hook since you spend so much time learning at the preschool. Since when did Daisy get a cabin and a bridge?

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home