How Do You Be So Short?

Monday, November 14, 2005

Hair Sticks


Well, I was saying how I bought these new hair sticks and then I didn't know if everybody knew what I was talking about so I thought I would show them what I was talking about. This is the view from the from the front.








And then here's the view from the back! I actually didn't use both of them that time. I've been having a hard time making it work lately, so I was afraid that if I tried to put the other one in, it wouldn't look as good. And I had a lot of loose hair, so I just put it in a clippy. Anyway, that's how it works! I bought some just recently while I was with Katie, but then they both broke! So we decided that I must have gotten a crummy set. But then Katie got me another set to replace them. So I'm really looking forward to getting them!!! Thanks Katie. = )

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

Hey, it looks like you are getting better at putting them in!
I just finally put the new pair in the mail this morning (sorry, we've been crazy-busy!), so they should be there in a few days. Hopefully they are more quality than the other ones!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

The hair sticks look really cute. I can't get my hair to stay in things like that for the life of me. It will hardly all stay in a rubberband!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home