How Do You Be So Short?

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Too Bad


Sadly, but truly, Katie and Zachary had to leave. Yeah, I guess that was a few days ago now but it's still too bad. It was really great to have them here though. I wish they were still here!
That morning we all decided to have a smoke before they left. Actually, Mom just brought out the candies that we had bought at a candy store in Ouray. One of which was the kind of bubble gum that she and Dad said they used to get when they were kids. That was the gum that looked like cigarettes. :)(so yes, it's just gum) And yes, I am in my pajamas. What can I say? They left early. (Hey Kayla, recognize those pants?)

It was still sad that they left, however, being the nice brother and sister they are, they bought us gifts so that we wouldn't be so sad about their leaving! So, I got the cutest purse I've ever gotten! Katie and Zachary sneaked back to a Fossil store that we were in earlier and Katie bought me the purse that I thought was so cute! I just love it.

It's so cute! I took it with me to church this morning just because I really wanted to use it. :) Thanks Katie.

8 Comments:

Blogger joshnjay said...

That is way cuter than any purse I have ever had. As for the smoking what should we expect next? Every since you moved its been downhill. Trips to Vegas, Ho-Downs, and now SMOKING. We will pray for you at prayer meeting tonight.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Zachary looks like he is really enjoying his smoke. Wish I could have come but alas I needed to do stuff around here. But,know the house is ready for you to come.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Cute purse! Your sister is so thoughtful. First the flip flops, then letting you wear her shoes, and not a purse.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

So then, is the purse a fossil? Or is that just where they got it. I like it. And yes, I do recognize the pants, although mine are now inhabiting a page in your scrabbook.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is your father. PUT OUT THE CIGARETTES!

1:36 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Isn't life weird? We bought cigarettes shaped like gum. They were yucky to chew, though. The fissure purse is lovely.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Mimi and Poppy said...

I used to love candy cigs (that's what we cool kids called them). We were so cool we played like they were real and even put their little flip boxes in our pockets so they'd show. I'm actually quite ashamed of myself come to think of it! I do like your purse. I'm sorry your loved ones had to leave. Always makes me feel like cryin.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I agree, the purse is adorable. I can't wait for you to come seenus in our new house (well, after we move in, of course!).
Love you!!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home