How Do You Be So Short?

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Fun, Fun, Fun!




We had a great time in Phoenix. The pictures above were taken the night we went to look at zoo lights. (The porcupine was one of our favorite things) It was really great. I even bought a souvenir! It's a little zebra with magnetic hands and feet. He's cute. I bought the zebra because we actually got to see some zebras! There was a little baby one too. He was so cute. Anyway, it was great to see the family again. We're hoping that Aunt Carey's family will be able to come visit us eventually. But for right now, I can't wait to see Kayla!!!!!!!! :)

9 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

Hey, thanks for posting a pic of all the familia you spent Thanksgiving with. I am a loser and forgot to take pictures at Aunt Nisey's so hopefully someone else will post some.
Zoolights is always so much fun! Your Zebra sound cute!
Did you get your birthday present in the mail yet?

5:34 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Oops, it's supposed to say "sounds" cute. sorry...I'm eating while I read! :)

5:35 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

How did they get the lights to stay on that porky-pine?

7:44 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Good pics King, I can't wait for Kayla to come see you either!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Caleb said...

That's cool. I'm liking the Zebra and the Porcupines. Do you remember the Far Side cartoon with the Punk Porcupines? I like that one.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hey cool pics. Looks like fun, some time Bean and I should go with y'all to see them, that would be sweet.

4:17 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

I just wanted to tell you that I looked at your blog on my parents computer this weekend. It looked alot different. Your font is plain on mine but is so cute on theirs!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Looks like you had fun, I can't wait for me to come see you either.

3:20 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

It is not very nice of you to call Jay a porcupine. Of course, I won't tell him...but someone prolly will.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home