How Do You Be So Short?

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Christmas Cheer

Well, this post was supposed to be about Christmas cheer, but now I can't seem to make my pictures load. So, I guess you will all just have to wait for the real post. (Because you obviously can't have Christmas cheer without pictures) But, good news. My birthday is tomorrow! I can't wait. Kayla is getting here!!!! WOO HOOOOOO! Plus, Mom said that we would get to go out for breakfast. (I really love going out for breakfast but I don't know why.) And then, we will probably get to eat out at Quinceys for lunch so that will be great. Birthdays are great aren't they? Not to mention.........

I GET TO SEE KAYLA!!!!!!!!!! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Oh yeah, sorry about not making the Christmas post on Sunday like I said... I kept forgetting. And when I did get around to it, blogger wouldn't open. Too bad.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I'll give you a call tomorrow morning, but I read your post, so I thought I'd say it on here, too...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I love you and I hope it's a great one. Oh, and I really can't wait for you to open your present, I think you're gonna love it!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Happy Birthday dear WEE-EEZE, Happy Birthday to you!

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Looks like I am the first to wish you happy birthday on you birthday (check the time, it should be 12 something). Anyway, have a great day.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like a fun day. Have fun with Kayla!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Great song King!!!!

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home