How Do You Be So Short?

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Together Again--Finally


Yesterday we got home from Ouray. It wasn't all that exciting. But it would have been a lot less exciting if if weren't for Daisy! I missed her a lot while we were gone and I couldn't wait to see her. The drive home seemed to take forever!! We ended up not getting her last night since the lady keeping her wasn't home, but it's all good. We got her this morning at like 7 or something so that I could have her for an hour before I went to pre-school. She's still biting be like crazy, but that just means that she's still a puppy. Which is good. I was afraid she would seem tons bigger, but it's not too bad. I'm hoping after she gets her new teeth, the biting will settle down.
Ouray was fun. Dad took lots of good pictures..... but I guess you can tell what my priorities are since I put on my latest picture of Daisy instead of the trees. =) I got a cool shirt, I might put a picture of it on here. It's pink and says "Ouray Colorado". I like it. The shopping was very fun. I'm not looking forward to doing school again but oh well.
I can't wait to see you Katie and Chuck!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Glad to hear you had fun! Daisy is looking so big:) Of course, I haven't seen her in a long time. Does she have a check up for her ears anytime soon?

4:23 PM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Wow Laurie! Daisy is getting so big! I can't believe it. If you want some advice from a "dog" family, try holding her mouth together VERY firmly and saying "NO BITING" every single time she bites. It helped with Bella. Glad you had a fun trip. I would love to see some pictures of Ouray in the fall!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

See there you go again Lauri saying mean things about fat brides. Yes, I saw your comment on Katie's blog. I think that maybe I should fill her in on how prejudice the two of you are. Here you are making fun of a girl on probably the happiest day of her life. What, she can't be pretty even though she is bigger than average. Love ya
Glad you had fun in ouray

10:49 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Lauri, I was there I saw the whole thing and I think we both know that niether one of us is prejudice against fat people. Refer back to my comments when we were at the lake.

3:27 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Welcome back to home and dog. And don't ask Kara for advice. Dad used to hold my mouth together VERY firmly, but I still bite. He also used to take me to get my ears checked.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Mimi and Poppy said...

Daisy has grown a ton! That happens to puppies. Sad to say, but it's a fact. I agree with Kara and the biting. It needs to be stopped now. Why do you go to pre-school? Did you get demoted? I always thought you were a very smart girl. If you need a recommendation to get back in regular school, please let me know. I'll write one for you!

5:42 AM  
Blogger joshnjay said...

Hi Laurie CHeck out our blog. We (mom and Dad) are just learning about these things so maybe it will get better

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home