How Do You Be So Short?

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Fun hair



I decided to try something different with my hair today. A couple of days ago I bout some curlers, mostly because I had never used them before and I though it would be cool to try something different. So, last night I left my hair wet after I showered (so that it would stay in better) and mom put them in for me. I had no idea how well it would work though! When I took them out this morning it was just crazy! It made my hair look a lot shorter too. I kind of like it though. I wouldn't mind doing it again sometime. =)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bout something? How do you bou? Is it kinda like bot? Or boot?

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

; (

5:08 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

That does make your hair look short, but it's cute, too!! Was it hard to sleep with those things in?

11:36 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

I think your hair looks cute like that. My cat's name is Firestorm, my husband name him!!!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home