How Do You Be So Short?

Sunday, September 04, 2005

-For you Zachary-

Hey everybody!
Today we watched a very sad movie. I don't know why everybody thinks that the Phantom of the Opera is so great. Okay, not everybody thinks that, but a lot of people do. I am definantly not one of those people. (hey Brenda, you're right... definantly is a hard word to spell!) I don't have a lot to say, but Zachary was getting bored and that's never good so here's my new post! We fed our friend's (the Bells) dog this morning and evening. After playing with Daisy, their dog (Anna) looks huge!!! It's kind of crazy that way. Yesterday we went geocaching. But not the kind where you go up into the mountains. We just found some local ones. We found one that was close to a church. Caleb and Brenda had been there, but there were people doing stuff at the time. we did actually find it this time because there was no one there. Daisy came with us and I think she enjoyed it. We found one that took some hiking up a rocky mountain. Well, I don't know if you could call it a mountain, but "hill" isn't really a big enough term either. Anyway, I'm pretty sure she liked that hike. You KNOW that Dad must like her when he lets her ride in the Buick with us!! Can you believe it? We would have taken the Jeep, but's it's doing weird stuff and we have to get it fixed... again. Okay, that's pretty much all our news. Hasta luego!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Walker said...

King, you're the man, if you hadn't posted today I was planning to leave you another comment so you would get on the ball! Thanks

10:17 AM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Hey! Did y'all know you can turn on word verification to keep from getting spam comments? I did it on mine and it works great!
Anyway, the blog's lookin' good eisel! We just got back from Menorca late last night. It was AWESOME!!!!!! I'll tell you all about it soon!
LOVE YOU!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home