How Do You Be So Short?

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Another Daisy post

Daisy is doing very well considering that her surgery was just yesterday. She was super jumpy this morning. :) It makes me very glad even if she is chewing because that means that she's not feeling badly.
Even though it feels hard on me, we are leaving her with a trustworthy dogkeeper while we're in Ouray. Her name is Mrs. Meeks, she is very nice and she really likes Daisy. We went over there today to tell Mrs. Meeks how to take care of her (and to show Daisy her place). I'm sure she'll be great over there, I just hope she wants to come back!! It will probably be harder on me than it is on her. I'll really miss her. But I know everything will be great.
I made this video a few days ago but I just now got Zachary to help me with it. I hope you enjoy it! (and I hope it works!)


8 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Hey, just so you know, you should pause the music before you watch the video, but you probably already figured that out. Oh well!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I'm glad Daisy made it through wtih no problems and that she's recovering well!
The video was cute...worked just fine!
I can't wait to see you, too!!!

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Video Weeze!! I thought it was neat. Have a great day!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Unfortunatly, I can't see your video either. Maybe it is because I am operating on a Dell. Well, you can't complain about the brand when your company provides a free laptop.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Hey anonymous, who are you? I was thinking Zachary, but I'm not sure. And Lindsay, I like your picture. :)

8:19 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

The video is neato. The dog is the bomb. It provided a bit of Daisy sorely lacking in our lackadaisical work. (Get it? Lackadaisical...Daisy...). OK, fine. Don't laugh. But keep up the good work.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the dog when I get there. I also can't wait to see you guys as well, or can I? cool video none the less. Chuck

11:18 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I loved your video and your skirt. I am glad Daisy's surgery went well and she isn't mopey. I am glad you left the note to pause the music because I didn't the first time.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home