How Do You Be So Short?

Friday, September 09, 2005

The Best Big Swiss EVER!


Yesterday Caleb and I both got a package. Only from the coolest swiss in the world!! (For those of you who might not know, "swiss" does not mean that she's from Switzerland---Caleb--- it actually means that she's my "sis" or "sister".) I got some really cute flip-flops, as shown in the picture above. They actually fit pretty much perfectly Katie!! I love them. Plus they're really comfy. :) Thank you sooooo much! You da man!

2 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

Did you know that log cabins were originally from Switzerland? Funny, I mean "cute" slippers, I mean flip-flops.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

AWESOME! I'm glad they fit pretty well. I have a pair too and I think they are super comfy, plus they're so cute, I knew you'd like 'em!
Thanks! I think you're the best swiss, too!! :)

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home