How Do You Be So Short?

Monday, September 19, 2005

Que dia es?


hoy es lunes.
We've been working on Spanish. As you can tell. I don't have much to say, but it's always good to update your blog. Both Caleb and I have been kind of sickly with a cold. I'm getting better but I started to loose my voice today. It hurt a little bit when I went to the pre-school and I sang the spaghetti song with them. :) It was fun though. Little kids are always cute. I actually got my first pay check ever today. It's pretty crazy. It doesn't really seem like I even do that much "work" over there if you know what I mean. But hey, they like it, I like it....... everybody's happy!
We went to a Chinese place with our new youth leaders tonight. Those people there should be starting to know us by now. We first went there with a couple in our church and then a couple times with Gmom and Gdad, and with Zachary and Brenda, and Zachary, Brenda, Jeremy, Kristy, Josh and Jaden, and we've been there several times by ourselves, and then with the Erwins and again tonight!!! (that was a pretty long sentence huh? I'll bet no one --in our family-- will beat that!) Yeah, they have good food there and good prices too. We will probably eat there with everyone else who comes to visit too. So Katie and Chuck, I hope you're ready for Chinese! They have good ice cream. Zachary and Brenda said they like their food better than Lai-Lai.
Wow, I said I didn't have much to say but I guess I was wrong! But I suppose I'll wrap it up now. And Kayla, if you read this, you should leave a comment and give me a link to your blog, I couldn't find it under- kaylamrichardson- or -krichardson90-. But I would really like to see it!!

8 Comments:

Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Su perrito es muy precioso. Tambien, es agradable cuando usted encuentra un buen lugar chino para comer. Me no tiene mucho a decir tampoco. Nos vemos.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Yes Lauri I did read this and I don't know how to get to my blog but I am working on it.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Lauri I figured it out. You type in KaylaM90.blogspot.com and it should come up but you have to type it in the top search box on the home page, because the middle one is harder.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Dude, that's crazy you're 13 and you got your first paycheck!! CONGRATS!! Are you gonna put it into a 401(k) plan so you have money when you retire, or were you planning to spend it on a cute new clo'?? :)
Chinese food, here we come!! Do you they have the good kind of fried wantons???

10:19 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

WOW, Lauri Daisy is getting huge. I have no idea what you said in Spanish. Perhaps you should stick to English since that's the only language that I know.

11:33 PM  
Blogger K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

Here's a little help for your spanich laurie, I will translate your title - como puede ser tan pequeno

10:45 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I was a little dissapointed that Zavhary got to see my blog before you too. But I also kind of glad someone else besides you knew it exsisted. Oh and one time I saw a jeep like yours pull into jamba and juice and it made me sad too. Because just like you, I thought it was you.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Great song Weeze. You should change your settings so that your comments open in a new little window. That way we can continue to listen to your song while we comment!!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home