How Do You Be So Short?

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Science


I said science again. :) Science doesn' really have a lot to do with this post but I couldn't come up with anything to title it. however, I was thinking of the line from Strong Bad which I quoted in the title and the first sentence. We watched Shrek 2 tonight. It was fun. I like that movie. Actually we started it last night and we finished it tonight..... the normal way we do things at the Walker house. Daisy has still been doing good. I'm going to do a science project that involves her! And no, that doesn't include animal testing and all that good stuff. But I'm using that book that Aunt Deniese gave me "Puppies for Dummies" or maybe it "Dogs" I don't know for sure. So I'll be using it for two purposes. My book report and my science project. The project will be about the best way to train her to come and stay and whatever. Plus we'll be seeing how long it takes her to learn. My guess it pretty long, she's not off to that great of a start. :) We think she's great though. Well, we're just starting to watch "Monkey Business". It's a Marx Brothers. So I'll get going.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

Puppies for dogs? That's an odd title. So how was Monkey Business? Have fun with your science project.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

okay Lauri it is time to update your blog. I know that there has to be something interesting happening in your life that you can blog about.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home