How Do You Be So Short?

Friday, September 09, 2005

Soooo Cute



I hope some of you noticed that the title was taken from a "Teen Girl Squad" episode. :) I know I just posted earlier today, but I just HAD to put these pictures on here! Not because I'm in them, but because I just love Daisy. I don't know if it will work to have both of them on there on the same post, but I'm gonna try! We don't let her just roam around in the house all the time, but I do let her sit in my lap in Mom's old GREEN (not brown) chair. And then I take her in my room every once in a while. What can I say? I can't help it!! I just love her so much. She's still biting a lot but we're trying to teach her not to. I'm sure she'll keep doing it some until she stops teething and stuff. And even after that she'll probably do it a little bit, but hopefully not as much as she does right now! These days when we wake up and go walk around the yard with her, her goal is to catch you as soon as you stop moving (sometimes before) and attack your feet. Sometimes it's really funny, and sometimes it hurts. Just the same, we have to make her stop. But she's still just the cutest thing ever!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Walker said...

The chair is brown, the dog is cute. I think your blog is really a hoot!!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Good picture of you and Daisy in Mom's brown chair! :)
I can't wait to see you in just 37 days!!

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home