How Do You Be So Short?

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Nevada :(

I had to make this post in relation to Justin's recent post on his blog concerning his new house. I realize that the state of Nevada is not so very grand or beautiful, and there really isn't anything that anyone would want to come here to see. However, at the moment, there is a nice trailer sitting next to our garage that Walkers--- and **especially** Charles "Mortia" :)--- are WELCOME to stay in while visiting our humble abode. I should also say that Kayla Richardson is also welcome to stay. And, might I add, there is a Sonic Drive In within walking distance from our house. As a matter of fact, Katie would likely consider that to be, not even far enough to get a good walk in. I hope this has persuaded several people to at LEAST consider coming to our house soon for a visit.

11 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

sorry about the extra "also". I missed that when I proof read it!!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Parumph sounds nice--How's Daisy?

Here's our blog:

www.aaronandkaramorris.blogspot.com

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I have already visited and am going to visit again it is unnesessary for me to consider visiting for fear of reconsidering, henceforth I will consider visiting the LEAST of anyone who is to consider. Chuck

11:06 AM  
Blogger Mimi and Poppy said...

Hey Lauri,
How's little Daisy? Check out our blog!
www.complexwoman.blogspot.com

12:34 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I implore you to reconsider...
mmm..okay!
I've decided I will come to Nevada! How 'bout 17 October. Pick me up at the airport?
Okay, see you then!

PS-We'll have to take that walk to sonic so I can determine if it is walk-worthy or not.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Lauri I will definitely come and see you so I can stay in yhe sweet trailor you mentioned. And we can go to wal mart.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I have been checking everyones comments, and am I the only one who got a comment from an anonymous guy who loves horse racing and wants me to check it out. It would make me feel better if one of you got a comment from him too but then again maybe it wouldn't.

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you remind me, before I get there, about the Jelly Bellys, then I may remember to bring them down with me. Ask The Old Man about the manzanita because I'm not sure if he really wants some or one or what. If I still had my truck I'd bring him a whole truck full, if that is what he wants, but I have no truck. So give me a call and tell me about your trip and the manzanita. Chuck

4:34 PM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Hey Laurie,
What's your address there in Nevada?

4:27 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Lauri, are you back yet I need to call you.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Mimi and Poppy said...

It would be reeeeaaaaallllly fun to meet you in Ouray. I don't think we'll get to go there this year though. Maybe we can meet somewhere else!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home