How Do You Be So Short?

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

So much stuff

We've been really busy lately so that's why I haven't posted in a long time. But Katie is here now so we're all really glad. And Chuck is getting here in less than 24 hours I think.
Aunt Neisy- there have been a few things that you have asked me that I haven't gotten around to answering. About the preschool, yes I was demoted. Don't you think that was a little harsh? No, actually that's my job (incase you actually didn't know, which you probably did, but I wasn't sure). I go there to play the piano. And the other thing.... yes!! I remember going to Bennigans (or however you spell that) very well. It was completely fabulous. After that (or before) we shopped and I got Hubert, my stuffed bear, some new clothes, and then we got to go ice skating! Oh, how I wish we could do that again!!
This Friday we get to go into Las Vegas with Katie and Chuck. We'll be going to Red Lobster, most likely, and we get to dress up! I'm going to wear my black and pink party dress. I'll put a picture of us on here for those of you who don't remember the dress. Kayla, I'm sure you remember it. I wish you could go with us since I know how much you love to dress up! :)
Well, that's all for now.
Oh yeah, and Daisy is doing great.

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

Hooray for Friday!
I hope the rain stops by then and it gets a little bit warmer so we don't freeze in our dresses.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

I love Red Lobster! Wish I could go, too. Maybe some day I'll make it up to Neveda.

2:03 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I have a cute little black and pink party outfit that I hardly *ever* get to wear. How I wish I was there to go with you.:(

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate it when Randy wears that cute little pink party outfit! That's why we never take him anywhere.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home