How Do You Be So Short?

Friday, September 02, 2005

School


School was very long again today, as always. We are learning Spanish this year, which SHOULD be fun but our "A Beka Video" teacher is rather annoying. (for those of you who might not know, that is not my Mom!) I have to do a Science project soon, kind of a bummer, kind of not. Anyway I was thinking about doing it on "What is the best way to teach a puppy how to 'come' when called".
Right now, Caleb is starting his first real day with his job! He's helping do some clean up and stuff over at the school. I'll be starting my job as the piano player for the pre-school on Sep. 12. I'm for sure going to be doing it until Christmas but I'm not sure after that because I don't know how well I'll be able to keep up with my school. Plus I would like to be able to tour with the continental singers in the spring!
Oh, and concerning the picture..... Caleb and I wish we were doing that instead of school! Actually it doesn't really have anything to do with school, but I've always liked that picture and I've never used it for anything so I decided to use it now! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Good use of the picture King Weeze!!!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Time for you to post again Weeze, I'm getting bored!!!

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home