How Do You Be So Short?

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's funny- now that I've decided to post since I have something especially good to post about, it happens to include the same people who were in my last post!
We've started school now, and it's fine. We're getting into routine, so I guess that's good. Our VM friends were here three weeks ago! Two of them (the Clarks) came from Broadbent Oregon and the other three (the Murrells) came from just outside San Diego. They stayed from Thursday (getting in the air port pretty late) to Tuesday (leaving extremely early!). It was really fun!! So that's about it. Now we're just waiting for October so we can see family! :)
Here are some pictures of us and our friends. I will give you the names, but you have to guess which name goes with which person.
Caleb, Josh, Cody, Caleb, Nathan, Liz, and Lauri

6 Comments:

Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I didn't even check your page, but luckily, Kathie did, so I see you posted. Wow! You think you can do this every 2 months or so? I could guess which one is Lauri and which is Liz. Well, thanks for posting.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was surprised when I saw that you actually posted. Good job!!. I can 3 out of the bunch. Only 2 1/2 more weeks until you see me. But, I guess it's probably Em that you want to see the most :)

4:21 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I only know 4 of them. And really, Liz was pretty darn easy to figure out! :)
I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!!!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Caleb said...

I know all of them. You should do one of those math problems where you would have three or so different factoids that would help people find out who's who.

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, something like to the left of the 3rd person from the right is the guy sitting next to Lauri. Of the two Calebs, only one is sitting in the middle. That would be extremely helpful.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Did you really post this on the the 13th???? I've been checking your blog regularly and for some reason it just now showed up. Weird...
Anyway, glad you had fun with your VM friends. I have no idea who any of them are except for you and Caleb, but then I don't know which Caleb is which so I guess it doesn't really count.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home