How Do You Be So Short?

Monday, March 13, 2006

Bummer

Pretty much all day yesterday my throat kind of hurt. This morning when I woke up I felt awful. I've had a fever all day and my nose is all messed up. I was doing so bad, that I couldn't really get any school done. I pretty much just slept all day. I'm hoping that I'll feel better by tomorrow.
On a happier note, we had a really good time in Redding. We were so happy to finally see Zachary and Brenda's cute house! Zachary even took us golfing. (We didn't play all the holes though, because it was sort of sprinkling and we were freezing.) I was really happy to see every one. Kayla and I got to go shopping on Saturday!!! We went to the ceramic place too. I painted a bowl, and she did a plate, but she's going to have to bring it to me some time (hint hint) since it doesn't get done for a few days.
Well, I should probably go sleep some more. :) It's kind of funny because I don't seem to be getting less tired. I just keep sleeping, and sleeping, and sleeping! Anyway, I guess that's all for now.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I know the feeling about the sleeping a lot and never feeling rested! I hate it! I hope that you get better soon and I too am glad that y'all came to Redding!

3:01 AM  
Blogger Caleb said...

It'd of been funny if you'd put "u"'s instead of the "i"'s in that place you know (hunt, hunt): )

10:58 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Sorry you don't feel good, I have had a soar throat and a runny nose lately too. Glad you got to come to Redding. I should be able to drop off the bowl some time tomorrow.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Is it just me or did I spell sore, like how a bird soars? Oh well.

1:31 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I pretty much slept all day, too. I hope the boss didn't see me. Hunt. Hunt.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home