How Do You Be So Short?

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

So Sorry

Well, Dad took the digital camera with him to Haiti, so I can't take pictures of my room until he gets back! We did take some video of it, and we even took some pictures with the cell phone, but I don't know how to put those on here. So, once again, I am sorry. I guess you'll just have to wait. It looks really good though! The colors are pink (actual name- "flame creeper") orange ("mondragon") and tan ("toasted coconut"). I'm very pleased with how it worked. Now we just have to get every thing back in place. :) But for now, I can't wait to see you people in Redding!!! Jamba Juice.... here we come!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE COMING TO REDDING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) I can't wait!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

That's a lot of happy faces!
Here are a lot of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Jamba Juice is closed indefinately SORRY:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

6:24 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

lucky

2:46 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

She took my line...Lucky!

12:16 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Our bedroom is paint Puke ("green") and Albumen ("white"). And I am not coming to Redding. Jamba Juice. Priceless.

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home