How Do You Be So Short?

Sunday, March 05, 2006

No Pictures

Sorry! I like to have pictures, but this isn't really a "picture-kind-of-post". (Get it? It's kind of like "you-have-a-friend-in-the-valley"!) Anyway, this post was mostly to say that we took Dad to the air port this morning. He will be flying into Dallas, then to somewhere in Florida, then I think they said something about stopping for gas in the Bahamas?, and then they will arrive in Haiti. I think that's the schedule. Correct me if I'm wrong. (That only applies to people who do know though.) :) He'll be teaching some Haitian (is that how you spell it?) pastors and just doing that kind of missions work..... I think. So while he's there, we will be painting my room! That I will have pictures of. But not yet. We plan to buy the paint today and paint on Monday and Tuesday. I'm excited!! But not quite as excited as I am to see everybody when we go to Redding! We are leaving on Thursday for Redding and coming back on Sunday. It doesn't feel like long enough to get everything done, but it will still be fun. Well, I guess that's it for now.
Stay tuned to see before and after pictures of my room!!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Probably they do stop for gas. In A Night At The Opera, Chico Marx tells a related story. It seems that once, they were flying somewhere and had just taken off when, what do you know, they saw they had run out of gas and had to turn around. The next time, they were about halfway when, what do you know, they saw they had run out of gas and had to turn around. The next time, they were just about to land when, what do you know, they saw they had run out of gas and had to turn around. Finally, they took off and got about halfway when, what do you know, thety realized that they forgot the airplane. Well, maybe it's not related after all.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

What you are coming Redding!! I better clean up the house. I think I need Bean to come help me.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Stopping for gas in the Bahamas?! Pretty sweet, although, that doesn't seem like the kind of place you go to simply stop for gas. I can't wait to see pictures of your room.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Sorry, I just realized I was commenting under Kayla's name. No just kidding, this really is Kayla I just wanted to be like everyone else who has been screwing up lately.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

I'm excited for you about your room. I'm praying that the paint will turn out exactly the colors you want even though it's over that fun wood paneling. I love you and I hope you have an awesome time in Redding!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Have fun in Redding! What color are you going for in your room?

12:38 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

I got an uncle who lives in Dollas, Taxes. Got to love the Marx Brothers. You're room looks awesome!

5:19 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Can't wait to see the photos. I would say that it will be crazy to see the difference, but I've never had the fine opportunity to see Pahrump Nervada. Yes I did that on purpose.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home