How Do You Be So Short?

Monday, February 20, 2006

Saturday

I love Saturdays. Sadly I don't have any pictures to post of it, but last Saturday was a great one. First off, we got to sleep in. (It seems that the past few Saturdays, we have had to wake up early for one reason or another-- not so much fun) Then, when I finally did get out of bed, Mom said she would take me to McDonald's for breakfast!!! I don't know why, but I love eating there for breakfast, even though I hate it for other meals. (Their french fries are good though) So then after I had a really great breakfast, we got to go into a town that is basically part of Las Vegas, but I think it's called Summerlin. (You can correct me if I'm wrong Caleb.) I think Summerlin sounds a lot nicer than Las Vegas, don't you? So, in Summerlin there's a little center (or centre) thingy that's called Boca Park. In Boca Park there is a Target, Bath & Bodyworks, Ross, and Payless! We went to Target first, sadly enough I didn't find anything. But then we went to Ross, and I finally found some jeans that fit!!! I mean, of course they're too long, but that's to be expected. Then we went to Payless and I didn't find anything, but I didn't really "need" any shoes anyway. Then we got to eat at Quiznos! (Otherwise known as Quinceys.) I got a Turkey Ranch and Swiss minus onions and tomato. Mmmmmm, mmm! I'm sure some of you are wondering, "didn't they get to go to Bath & Bodyworks?" and the answer is, "no". I would have been happy to, but there were more important things to get to before we had to leave. What could be more important you ask? Well, Old Navy could! So even though we had to drive a ways away to get there, it was worth it. I got a white and a red tank top (2 for $12) and Mom had a $10 off coupon!!!! Can you believe it? Oh, and the jeans cost *less* than $10. Amazing isn't it?
Well, that was my great day. I just love shopping. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

wow! sound slike you made off pretty well. Since you didn't getto go to
bath & body works there, perhaps you can come visit the one in the Mt.Shasta mall.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Sorry, I just reread mylast comment and there are mucho mistakeos. No I wasn't just misspelling ghetto, that is supposed to be "get to go" and the sound slike is sounds like. Just call me byslecksik.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Sound quite exciting King! Can't wait to see those Jeans!

2:51 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

I understand the jeans thing. Everything is way too long for me too. I was excited recently because I found some jeans that came in different lengths and fit very well. I went back to get a new pair and they didn't have any in that brand! But I did find a really cute jacket!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

What a fun shopping trip! I love Ross, Marshall's, and TJ Maxx for jean shopping. I recently got a pair of designer jeans that were featured on Oprah ($196 value) for $27! So, congrats on the bargain shopping!

12:45 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Jeans, ho hum. White and red top, ho hum. Turkey Ranch and Swiss! Wow! Way to go! Now you are really living!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home