How Do You Be So Short?

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Tree Climbing

Okay, so that's probably not the most exciting thing we've done since the last post, but at least I have pictures of it! I don't know if all of you know or not, but we had to cut down our willow tree, because it had a disease, it stunk really bad in the summer, and it collected huge, nasty green bugs. Gross huh? They were so big, Caleb and Chuck shot them down with a BB gun and there were so many, the grass kind of crunched as we walked over it. So anyway, we had to cut it down, but we can climb it now! So there's me, being victorious! I was too scared to be up there while Daisy was there. I was afraid she would scratch me too much, and like, leap off or something. So I let Caleb do that. It was pretty funny.


Aren't they cute?

7 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Again with the formatting!!!! Since I'm not a "they" The "Aren't they cute?" wasn't supposed to be by me, but by Caleb and Daisy. Sorry.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Hey Weeze! Cool photos. It would have been really cool if you did a twisting backflip with a double sommersault off the tree. And then taken a picture right in the middle so we could see your skills. But I still liked you post.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

She did Justin, but pesky Caleb missed the photo. (Then he hit her in the knee with a metal pipe) Wierd family!!!!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Looks like fun. You may want to be careful though, who knows if the disease is still contagious.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Dude, stop spelling weird wrong!!! That was cool about climbing the tree Lauri.

5:57 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Wow. You climbed all the way up there without help? Amazing! You must be...what...7 or 8 feet off the ground. Be careful.

And did Daisy help Caleb up or did he do it by himself? I know Daisy climbed the tree alone because you said your were afraid to be up there "while Daisy was there." So, she was already climbing. Next thing you know, Daisy will be looking down at you from the roof.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Well, I tried to update earlier today. I really thought it would be loaded by now! I hope it worked.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home