How Do You Be So Short?

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Tacky Day!

Oh yeah. Don't you love spirit week? On our videos, this week was spirit week, and I wanted to participate! So, Monday was Hawaiian day, and yesterday we didn't really have a theme, but we were supposed to wear pink or red since it was Valentines Day. And then today was tacky day. Please note the hideous shoe-wear choices. Very appropriate for tacky day, don't you think? Yes Chuck, you wear tacky foot-wear everyday! Because we told Caleb he could wear socks and sandals, he was willing to participate. Mom and I couldn't stand it for very long though, so we chickened out, and didn't wear it for the whole day. I'm not really sure what we're going to do for a theme for the rest of the week though. If you have a good suggestion, let me know. :) Well, that is the exciting news around here. Try not to get too wound up about it!
Go team? That's the other thing, we don't have a big ball game to finish it off, but maybe we'll play bocce or something.

10 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I'll have grape, it's my favorite. But if you don't have grape, that's ok because cherry is my favorite too. I get a whole snow cone even if I only play half a game!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I think that you should have Brenda day. Not sure what you would wear though. But I think that you should have one. Maybe you could scrapbook for one of your subjects that day. That's what I would do. Oh, and you have to sing off key all day too.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

okay just realized that I was under Zachary's name. He wanted me to tell you that it is Me and not him.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

The award goes to...MOM! I think she looks the tackiest. That skirt and shirt is very un-matchy!
We had a jeans day at work for Valentine's day, I was stoked!!

2:31 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

We used to have PJ day during spirit week. But then I guess ya'll might have that alot! I would if I worked at home. We also had camo and crazy shoe days.

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was one of those poor kids who only fit in on those crazy days. I always looked stupid!!!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops I just realized I was posting under Brenda's name. Too Bad she doesn't know who did it!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I think you should have a No School Day, to support your theme week. That would be sweet!

9:17 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I had wacky-tabacky day today. Still feeling a little funny.

I had fronty-backy today. I wore all my clothes backwards. Well, I didn't plan it, but that's what happened.

I had khaki day today. Everything I wore was khaki...even my underwear and socks.

I had lacky day today. I spent the entire day dressed as Robin (Batman's lacky).

I had by-cracky day today and acted like Jed Clampett all day. Nobody noticed the difference.

12:59 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I couldn't help but notice you are wearing the socks I got you on tacky day. Should I be offended? Glad you had fun!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home