How Do You Be So Short?

Friday, February 17, 2006

My Daisy, with some daisys



"Here you go little Daisy!"















"Gee, thanks!"






















<< I put one in her collar..... tee hee















Woa! She just found it.













Almost got it......
















Ha! Now it won't ever get away! She seems to think flowers are really tasty, but then she eats anything and everything, so it probably doesn't make any difference. But she sure is cute.










Awwwwwww, don't you just want to hug the cute little thing? The flowers of course. Oh, just kidding.
I love Daisy!







4 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
(breath) wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
How cute is she?

6:32 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

That was a cute post. I like Daisies. They're a happy flower! :)

6:19 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

A happy flower for a Happy Dog, that's what I always say.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Daisies are my favorite flower. Don't you think Daisies are the friendliest flower? (your own personal movie line)

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home