How Do You Be So Short?

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Howd ya, what's yr seeeecret?


I just thought everyone should have an opportunity to see my coolest teacher. I mean, can those glasses get any better? And the hair to!! Man. I just hope one day I will look as awesome as her. :) I know the picture is kind of funny, but it's hard to take pictures of the TV. You probably all already know, but just in case you didn't, Caleb and I watch all of our classes by DVD. ( It's still the A Beka though) And this is my biology teacher: Miss Stancel. To say the least, she's pretty weird. But hey, I had to put a picture of something on today's post! :)
Even if it doesn't make me look as stinkin' awesome as Miss Stancel, I was thinking about cutting my hair just to my shoulders again. So if anyone has anything *nice* (or valuable) to say about that, you can let me know. :) Thanks!

5 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

Stancel? Stancel? What kinda name is Stancel? She is pretty dingin' cool.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally like long hair, but if your shoulders are really hairy then you should probably shave it off. You should post pictures of Phil Collins, I sure miss seeing him every day.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I like the long hair too!!!

7:26 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Nice try, L. However, I recognize your Mom, even when she is disguised. I hope you diodn't bug her when you took the picture during class.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home