How Do You Be So Short?

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I'm on a roll!


I figured since I've already posted 2 days in a row, I might as well make it three! I actually don't have that much to say though.
Last night and the night before I had the preschool Christmas concert that I was playing piano for. They both went very well. Tonight will be our last performance! I hope it goes well too. All the teachers are very nice. I've really enjoyed working there.
We bought that little hat for Daisy from Ross. She always goes crazy when we put it on her, but then once Caleb put his on, she was more interested in it than hers. So we got a few good pictures there! Well, thank you for all the comments I've been getting lately, it's good stuff!! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

Oh, ain't she a sweet pup? I hope your concert goes well this evening!

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute picture of Caleb. oh yeah and daisy too.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

That's a cute hat, it almost makes Caleb look cute!!!

5:53 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Wow, you are on a roll! Hope your last concert was a success.
I can't believe you're coming to see me in 2 weeks!!! :)

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home