How Do You Be So Short?

Thursday, November 03, 2005

A post

I didn't know what to title this one. Sorry it took me so long to post again. I got upset last time because I worked forever to make one and then I pushed the wrong button and then it all disappeared. So this time I'll just make this post and then I'll post the pictures. I was Eown from the Lord of the Rings for Halloween. I thought the costume turned out pretty well. But we didn't really do anything for it. Actually we sat around and listened to Brian Regan for Halloween. We ate a little bit of candy but not a lot. Oh well, I sure missed Trunk-or-Treat though. (and for those of you who don't know, that is not a typo, I meant to say "trunk".)
Well, I guess that's all I'll say for now!

2 Comments:

Blogger joshnjay said...

I totally understand about the deleting thing I typed a big long post and had some pictures and stuff and then I accidentally deleted it. I got upset and just said forget hte whole thing. It would not be as big of a deal if I was a fast typer but I am not. Two boys Dad

5:26 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Yeah, I've done it before too, Eisel. And it stinks cuz you know you just hit *one* wrong button. What a waste of time, huh?
Anyway, I love you and I hope you come see me in Texas soon!!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home