How Do You Be So Short?

Sunday, October 23, 2005

A Great Friday


We had a really fun time when we went to Red Lobster. Actually when we got there the people said that it would be like an hour to an hour and a half wait. Luckily, there was a Mervyns right across the street. So Chuck took Ellyn and I over there and we shopped in our fancy clothes while we waited for a table. The food was really good too, but mostly it was just really fun to dress up. I got to wear Ellyn's great pink and black shoes! I love them. I wish I could keep them but she won't let me. :) I LOVE TO DRESS UP!






This one is because the one on the last post didn't turn out right. Be sure to look at that one. It has awesome pictures too. :)

10 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Walker said...

What's with calling Bean Ellyn? Glad you had fun.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I was just wondering the same thing as Brenda. I thought it was your mom posting. I love the socks and sandals.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Great shoes, Laurie. I think a good big sister would let you keep them!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Well, a good big sister might let her sister keep them so what does that make you Kara? Could you ever part with a pair of shoes? Cute pictures, Lauri!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Weeze, you too should re-host your song and eliminate the scary man!!!

2:05 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

You didn't eat at Mervyn's, did you? I couldn't tell from your post. I ate their once, but had to leave early when I heard a worker coming into their break area to look for their lunch...which I was eating. Mmm. PB&J with Fritos.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed you put a gate up to keep Chuck out of that part of the house. That was probably wise. Did it work?

4:44 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

VERY cute shoes!! And good call on the sister-rating, Lindsay.
I am letting Eisel wear them to church on Sunday before I take them with me.
Mervyn's and Red Lobster were fun. I'm glad we decided to do that.
I love you!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I'm with Zachary on the scary man. At first I thought it was your new song, and I was pretty confused to say the least.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Mimi and Poppy said...

I used to love Red Lobster too. I think I love their biscuits and cheese potatoes the best. That's silly of me since they are known mostly for fish! You all look very fancy in your dress-up clothes. Enjoy Katie's visit!

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home