How Do You Be So Short?

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sweet Daisy


I just love my Daisy! She's so wonderful. I noticed that I hadn't made a post about her recently adn I thought that it would be important for everyone to see how big she is getting. I thought this picture was cute, but I took it myself so my arm looks weird and I didn't really get everything in there. She's actually yawning, but she looks kind of funny. It still seems cute though. She tends to yawn a lot. And when she does, she makes this little squeaky noise! It's so cute. I don't know how I ever lived without a dog. Even if I am allergic to her, I don't really care. She's just so precious! Kayla, how is Chloe doing? Is she really big now too? I mean, Daisy is still small for a dog, but she's a lot bigger than she used to be. I love her. Thanks again Aunt Neisy and Zachary and Brenda!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

Hey I am the first person to comment on here. I've never been the first prson before. Anyway, Chloe is still short, but she is getting longer. I like the picture even if it does look like Daisy is a dinosaur. Can't wait to see you.

1:36 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

That's really Caleb in a Halloween costume, isn't it? I can tell by the shape of the eyes.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Mimi and Poppy said...

O MY GOSH Daisy is huge!!!!!! and Lauri im sorry but for slow readers like myself that thing on your blog talking gets realy annoying. Maybe the rest of you dont have to deal with it but us retarded people...

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home