How Do You Be So Short?

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Sonicso

Even though Zachary and Brenda are leaving today, we get to eat at Sonic with them one more time! It's gonna be great. However it's already here so I'd better go. I just thought I needed to update it today because Katie told me to.
Oh, and by the way, Daisy has been great. Today her little safety gate was down but she didn't cross the line where it had been! We're very proud of her. Well I've got to eat Sonic. I can't wait to see you Katie and Chuck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Sorry about the typo, I didn't mean to write Sonicso, I guess I was in a hurry!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Can't wait to see you, too!

12:31 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I can't wait to see you...although I wasn't mentioned, but it will just have to be longer than anyone else =)

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home