How Do You Be So Short?

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

It's boring to only have one!

Well, I keep wanting to show my blog to everyone, but there's only one post, so it's kind of boring. The problem is I don't really have that much to say. It's exciting to have one though! We went to the scrapbook store today and I got some paper. Brenda already bought me two puppy papers for Daisy, but I didn't want Fred to feel left out. So today I bought two kitty papers for him too. We're also planning on renting "Sahara" so we can have something fun to do after our company leaves. So if anyone reading this has seen it, leave a comment to tell us how it is! We're sure gonna miss you Zachary and Brenda. But we can't wait for y'all to come Chuck and Katie!!! Well, maybe my blog is slightly more exciting now. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Well crazy eisel I have not seen that movie so I can't tell you how it is. But I am planning on watching the Music Man on our drive home. So glad that you got your blog up and running. Don't forget to take a picture of your pages. Hey, you can post them on your blog and everyone can see them. We will miss you. Cute Dasiy Pup!!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Hey King!! I'm stoked you got a blog. You should strive to update it *every* day! I don't have much of a life, so I tend to check blogs at least twice a day...when my internet works, that is.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

BTW-I like your title....is that a quote from anyone in particular?

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home