How Do You Be So Short?

Monday, December 31, 2007

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I thought I'd make a quick post and give you some pictures. Thanks, Zachary, for fixing the colors of the dots!! This is much cuter!


This one is of the family in the kitchen making and eating donuts on Christmas day. And it was taken with my new camera!! It's a really nice digital camera, even if I can't pronounce the brand name. :)

This one is of Daisy and me up in the snow. Isn't she cute with her little pink sweatshirt? We went up there close to the ski area last Saturday, brought a picnic lunch, and did some sledding. It was lots of fun!

Well, that's the news for now. Happy new year everyone!

8 Comments:

Blogger Katie80 said...

We talked about Christmas morning doughnuts....oh, how I missed them this year!!
Cute pictures, thanks for posting! Glad y'all had fun going to the snow!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Happy New Year!! I look like the man in my awesome grey shirt and santa hat. My elbow does look a little warm though.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Zachary said...

Emily and I are eating pizza right now! Nice post, you're welcome for the dots!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

nice pics! Looks like tons of holiday fun!

3:02 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I did indeed notice that Caleb's elbow and Keith's hotseat have the flames. Whew! I guess your camera (whatever it's name may be) works good enough to get a new post. That's good.

4:09 PM  
Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

We always have Christmas morning Chasta House French Toast which is amazing! Cute pics!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Happy New Year! You look just as cute in that blue hat and scarf as Daisy looks in her pink sweatshirt!

7:43 PM  
Blogger K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

Congrats on the new camera, very exciting! I love the pictures! Happy New Year!

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home