How Do You Be So Short?

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Change of Plans

Well, now that I've gotten you all to be excited for us to go to Disneyland, the plan has been altered. Since the sickness likes to stick around for a while, everyone agreed that it would probably be better for us to not go on the trip to visit the college. Caleb and I were a little bummed, but a little relieved that we can save our energy for when family comes! So, sorry, I won't be eating any ice cream sandwiches for anyone, and I can't get pictures of characters...... or can I? Well, we'll see anyway. Thanks for the sympathy. :) We're still really excited to see family though!!! It will be lots of fun, and since we didn't go on the trip this weekend, I'm sure we will be completely healthy by the time everyone gets here. Can't wait to see y'all!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

Bummer with a capital B and a capital UMMER. Sorry about your sickness. Can't wait to see you either... except that I won't be. I'm guessing that sentence wasn't directed at me then huh? :) You've been doing terrificly with the posting. I thought you had dropped out of the blogging world as I have received no comments for quite some time... *hint hint* :D Have fun with the ol' familia.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One more sleep until we see you. Emily is jumping up and down with excitement. Okay not really but I am excited to see you

10:51 AM  
Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Sorry about the sickness! Hope you enjoyed your family visit and feel well now!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Zachary said...

We came, we had fun and now we are gone! It was good!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

Kaylam12.blogspot.com did you not get the email? Moved because of you know who ;)

7:22 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

So glad you found it!!! I guess I miss you :)

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home