How Do You Be So Short?

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Ah, December

Tis a good time of year. Happy birthday to Chuck, if you were ever to stumble upon reading this.:) And in less than a week, I will turn 16! And the day before I do, a friend is getting here to celebrate with me. Her name is Chloe, but I'm not sure how many of you people reading this would know her. It should be lots of fun, and I'm very much looking forward to it. Especially the shopping! If we could get the weather to act like it should, it would REALLY feel like December. It actually rained here the day before yesterday! And this morning it was like 37 degrees when we left for church, so I guess we're mostly there! Now all I need is a nice winter coat for my birthday- a red one from Old Navy to be exact.... hint hint. :D Nah, not really though. It has been a very nice winter so far, and we've already got our tree and Christmas lights up and looking nice. So all in all things are going quite well here at the Keith Walker household, and you'll have to be glad that you're getting a post out of us at all since you might not get another one for a while! That is, unless you get lucky and I really feel the need to share a couple pictures of my fun birthday weekend with you. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

Please, do share the pictures!! By the way, I got your Chrithday present. Its sitting in my room waiting to be wrapped :)
It finally rained here today but I hear ya about the weather.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Happy Birthday in two more days! I hope that you have fun times shopping and such.

7:36 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I almost did not check your page. It was a while between postings. Happy belated birthday. I hope you got that large and expensive present I sent. I knew you would like it.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home