How Do You Be So Short?

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Is it too much?

Well, as you can see I've redone my template. I decided I was tired of looking at the black background with all those words (I don't know if it was looking that way for everybody, but for some reason our special modifications had messed it all up on our computer) so since I don't know how to fix it myself, I decided to just pick out one of the ones that I liked and go with it. I wish I could change the color of the dots in the background, but I don't know how. If you'd like to do it for me (specifically Zachary), you're quite welcome to! So here are those pictures.




This is Saturday night after we went shopping. My birthday cake was an ice cream cake that had chocolate chip ice cream and chocolate cake. It was pretty tasty! And Mom even got them to put orange frosting on it for me. :)


I got that coat from Old Navy that I wanted so bad! (Special thank yous for Caleb and Katie!) So here's a picture of it. And I got these awesome knee socks for my birthday too, so I thought it would be really funny to wear them with my gray skirt and red coat. But just in case you're worried, I didn't wear that to church! I just wore it for the picture.


Then here's a regular picture of us. We didn't actually do it intentionally, but we both ended up wearing red shoes! Which just made it all the more necessary to take the picture. And you can see Daisy over there too, eyeing my new coat and wondering how long it will be before she can jump on it and try to mess it up. :)



And lastly, a picture of us at the bowling alley. I forgot to take the camera, so this picture was taken on Mom's phone, hence the poor quality. But I thought it was still a good picture, and worthy of being put on the blog.

12 Comments:

Blogger Kayla said...

First of all, I love the new look! Much easier on the eyes (I also was getting the black background with words and every time I came to your blog new windows would pop up) so thank you for that. It looks very cute by the way. Also, I like your new coat. Its very festive...? Glad you had fun on your birthday shopping and bowling and what not.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Kayla said...

p.s. I think you should add links :)

9:08 AM  
Blogger I'mGoosey said...

I really think you should keep the light green... But you can change the yellow. You have my permission! - Chloe

4:53 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Hey! Bean doesn't have internet, and meanwhile Eisel starts blogging again!!!
At first I thought I was on the wrong blog...VERY big change on the template. It *is* cute, but I definitely agree that you should change the dots!
Cute pics of you and Chloe. I'm so glad she got to be there for your birthday!! Now I'm gonna go check out her blog...I see the link above.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Katie80 said...

Well, apparently she was trying to fake me out. It's not even real!!! :(

12:15 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

I was let down too Katie :(

2:30 PM  
Blogger Caleb said...

Happy Birthday. That was a savvy business move of mine getting you that coat.

6:13 PM  
Blogger I'mGoosey said...

I didn't mean to fake everybody out! I didn't think anyone would read my blog if I got one. But apparently I was mistaken! - Chloe

8:53 PM  
Blogger Zachary said...

Nice Coat King! I love it!

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the coat too. If anyone is interested I would like one in gray or black. I think Chloe should start a blog since we are all dying to read about her life happenings.

10:42 PM  
Blogger K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

Happy belated birthday and cute red coat!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Kayla said...

hey... nice spots :)

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home