How Do You Be So Short?

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Conference and Family

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure:


Chloe and me


Another group picture of Caleb and me and our conference buddies

Mark (with his back turned), Caleb, and Josh playing mini golf at the boardwalk

Caleb, Spencer, and me in the ocean at the boardwalk

Katie and me freezing in the wind at a geocache somewhere around Trinidad

I was gonna put more pictures, but I'm afraid this post isn't even gonna work because our internet has been wacky lately, so you'll just have to wait and maybe I'll get it to work later. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

Thanks for the pictures. It's a bummer about the wacky internet.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I glad you posted pictures. Looking forward to going camping with you

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I did actually think of you when I gave her the orange popsicle. Everything has to much :)

12:10 PM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I'm glad you posted pictures. Looking forward to going camping with you. Oh wait. I'm not going camping...that I know of. So, you can get in the freezing ocean, but a little wind and you start whining? Come on. I guess desert living is messing with your metabolism.

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute pic of us! That wind was ridiculous!!!
Can't wait to see you again soon.
Love you sis.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home