How Do You Be So Short?

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Just for Caleb :)

I'm in Redding! Caleb has been pestering for quite some time about updating my blog so I finally decided to oblige. :) I brought my school with me and have now successfully completed a week of school at Katie and Justin's house. I'm hoping this next week will go as smoothly as the past one! It's been loads of fun chillin' with Bean and Stain and Zachary, Brenda and Em. I've gotten to hook up with a couple other friends too since I've been here. Since I can't stand to make a post with no pictures, I took Caleb's advice by taking pictures on my phone and emailing them to myself so I could post them. So yeah, that's my explanation for the poor quality pictures. But really, for a phone they're not all that bad! This first one I took when I was watching Cinderella with Emily and a couple of her friends. :) Her face looks kinda chubby... She's so great!!

And this one.... mostly I figured Caleb would appreciate seeing that I have been doing some reading. :) This is the book he got for me I might add! I finished it today actually. It was an excellent book. But I mean, what do you expect? It's Dee Henderson.






Justin just took this one for us a couple minutes ago. Katie was cleaning out a closet since they're about to move their stuff to their new condo, so we decided to try on some of her dresses. :) Good times!

3 Comments:

Blogger Caleb said...

Huzzah!
Congratulations!
I'm so proud of you. It seems like just yesterday I was reading about new vehicles. Maybe it was.
I can't remember, did you say (on the phone that is) that you were watching Cinderella with Emily's sentient friends or her 'friends?'

8:58 AM  
Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Oh please, Lauri. You are trying to make us think you are reading that book. I could hold up all sorts of books that I will never read and say, "Oh, it's the best book I have read since War and Peace by Tolstoy."

In your last photo, by the way, I notice that you've got part of your dress caught around your neck, Next time, be a bit more careful getting dressed.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Keith said...

This is a courtesy announcement that there is a new WEBNET site now available: thepahrumppreacher.blogspot.com

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home